Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- My Mysterious Mary Margaret Magdalene Meadows
- Remembrance of Things Past
- Book Review: "Shenandoah: A Story of Conservation and Betrayal"
- Gypsies, Maligned and Misaligned
- Echos of My Blue Ridge Ancestors
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- Family Stories
- What was Lost in the Blue Ridge
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Christmas, one song tells us, is the most wonderful time of the year. There are sparkling lights and elves in red tights, glistening snow and hearts all aglow, candies galore and gifts from the store, and finally, good will and … Continue reading
Imagine yourself as fresh to the world as Adam or Eve. What a wondrous place you inhabit, full of beauty and mystery. Like a child, you wander free, examining every thing, curious about every leaf and insect, rock and rivulet. … Continue reading