Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- My Other Blogs
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
- What was Lost in the Blue Ridge
- My Blue Ridge Family Tree (Album)
- Thomas Austin Merica: Not Long a Boy
- Gone, Not Forgotten
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- My Mother's Special Drawer
Monthly Archives: March 2014
A few days ago I wrote about all the strange emotions I felt when I saw the first photo of my mother as a child. I showed the picture before, but I’ll show it here again. After editing the photo … Continue reading
Mine is not a family of photographers. We don’t click pictures of every party or parade. We don’t all put on white shirts and jeans to sit on rocks at the beach for annual family portraits. We don’t even usually … Continue reading