Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- Gypsies, Maligned and Misaligned
- Book Review: "Shenandoah: A Story of Conservation and Betrayal"
- Gone, Not Forgotten
- My Mysterious Mary Margaret Magdalene Meadows
- At the Wheel: The Life of Jessie Merica, Part 1
- The Grandmother I Never Knew
- At the Wheel: The Life of Jessie Merica, Part 2
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Annie Ada Collier Harris loved her husband dearly. He was a farmer, and she went to the fields each day just to be near him. She took him his lunch, sat with him, watched him eat, and the two of … Continue reading
My Grandparents By Pearl Eggleston Berryman Note: Pearl Eggleston Berryman was born in 1979 in Knoxville, Tennessee, where her father was a physician. He later went back to Oberlin College’s school of theology and emerged a Methodist minister. The family … Continue reading