Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
- Stories My Father Never Told Me
- Family Stories
- The Grandmother I Never Knew
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- I'm Finally Embracing My Scots-Irish Ancestry
- My Blue Ridge Family Tree (Album)
Category Archives: 18th Century
http://aeroracks.com/?cachebuster=1475946121 I’ve never embraced my Scotch-Irish ancestry. In the first place, my mother always emphasized that the word is “Scots,” not “Scotch.” I’m pretty sure it’s because she disliked Scotch’s association with whiskey. And she never hyphenated “Scots” with the “Irish” … Continue reading
http://mkdesignsuite.com/terms-of-service Searching for your ancestors teaches you a lot. When you start to see past the organizational structures of genealogy, past the dates and towns and who begat whoms, you find small truths that touch your heart, or hidden stories that … Continue reading
buy cipro for uti John Fitch and I are second cousins eight times removed. That means my ninth great grandfather was his second great-grandfather, and my eighth great grandfather was his great-granduncle. It’s nothing I’d get too excited over. Except that I wouldn’t know … Continue reading