Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- A (Reluctant) Farm Boy's Life in 1865
- My Mysterious Mary Margaret Magdalene Meadows
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- I'm Finally Embracing My Scots-Irish Ancestry
- "Mules are Always Boasting that their Ancestors are Horses."
- Blue Ridge in My Blood
- Blue Ridge: Oh, How They Lived!
Tag Archives: ancestors
On my father’s side I come from a long line of Boyds. So far so good. But things happen to Boyds that make me want to look over my shoulder now and then just for having Boyd blood. Of course, … Continue reading