Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- A (Reluctant) Farm Boy's Life in 1865
- My Mysterious Mary Margaret Magdalene Meadows
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- I'm Finally Embracing My Scots-Irish Ancestry
- "Mules are Always Boasting that their Ancestors are Horses."
- Blue Ridge in My Blood
- Blue Ridge: Oh, How They Lived!
Tag Archives: California
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought I summon up remembrance of things past, I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought, And with old woes new wail my dear time’s waste: Then can I drown an … Continue reading
Mine is not a family of storytellers. I don’t know what my father did in World War II. I don’t know if his heart skipped a beat the first time he saw his future wife, my mother. I don’t know … Continue reading