Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
- Stories My Father Never Told Me
- Family Stories
- The Grandmother I Never Knew
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- I'm Finally Embracing My Scots-Irish Ancestry
- My Blue Ridge Family Tree (Album)
Tag Archives: family naming patterns
go First names, like eye color, tend to run in families. In my (ex) brother-in-law’s family, every first son is James, every second son is John. It has been like that for generations. He broke the tradition by a hair, naming … Continue readingbuy generic celexa online