Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- My Mysterious Mary Margaret Magdalene Meadows
- Book Review: "Shenandoah: A Story of Conservation and Betrayal"
- Remembrance of Things Past
- Echos of My Blue Ridge Ancestors
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- Gypsies, Maligned and Misaligned
- Family Stories
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
Tag Archives: Lake Erie College
When Pearl Abigail Eggleston stepped out her front door and into the dusty, packed-dirt streets of 1900’s Chagrin Falls, Ohio, she wore white lace. Like a swan, she glided across Summit Avenue, delicately lifting the hem of her skirts just … Continue reading