Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- Gypsies, Maligned and Misaligned
- At the Wheel: The Life of Jessie Merica, Part 2
- At the Wheel: The Life of Jessie Merica, Part 1
- My Mysterious Mary Margaret Magdalene Meadows
- Gone, Not Forgotten
- Book Review: "Shenandoah: A Story of Conservation and Betrayal"
- The Grandmother I Never Knew
- Blue Ridge: Oh, How They Lived!
Tag Archives: Pearl Eggleston
It turns out that Pearl Abigail Eggleston married a dreamer, much like her father, who had changed from physician to Methodist clergyman, to Unitarian clergyman, and finally to writer. Pearl’s husband, Robert Berryman, would have a career as varied, and … Continue reading
When Pearl Abigail Eggleston stepped out her front door and into the dusty, packed-dirt streets of 1900’s Chagrin Falls, Ohio, she wore white lace. Like a swan, she glided across Summit Avenue, delicately lifting the hem of her skirts just … Continue reading