Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- My Other Blogs
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
- What was Lost in the Blue Ridge
- My Blue Ridge Family Tree (Album)
- Thomas Austin Merica: Not Long a Boy
- Gone, Not Forgotten
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- My Mother's Special Drawer
Tag Archives: phobias
My precious niece, a pretty little 18-year old social butterfly, is afraid of crowds. Put her in a room that’s well-stocked with people, even strangers, and she’ll be the center of attention. But put her in a crowd where everyone’s … Continue reading