Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- Gypsies, Maligned and Misaligned
- Stories My Father Never Told Me
- A (Reluctant) Farm Boy's Life in 1865
- My Blue Ridge Family Tree (Album)
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
- I'm Finally Embracing My Scots-Irish Ancestry
- Her Careless Naming of Human Property
Tag Archives: phobias
My precious niece, a pretty little 18-year old social butterfly, is afraid of crowds. Put her in a room that’s well-stocked with people, even strangers, and she’ll be the center of attention. But put her in a crowd where everyone’s … Continue reading