Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- A (Reluctant) Farm Boy's Life in 1865
- My Mysterious Mary Margaret Magdalene Meadows
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- I'm Finally Embracing My Scots-Irish Ancestry
- "Mules are Always Boasting that their Ancestors are Horses."
- Blue Ridge in My Blood
- Blue Ridge: Oh, How They Lived!
Tag Archives: Ruth Berryman
My mother had her own drawer as a child. With a family of 12 in a four-bedroom farmhouse that’s all she could get, one drawer. But she didn’t feel deprived, she felt special. The way she put it was, “My … Continue reading