Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- My Mysterious Mary Margaret Magdalene Meadows
- Book Review: "Shenandoah: A Story of Conservation and Betrayal"
- Remembrance of Things Past
- Echos of My Blue Ridge Ancestors
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- Family Stories
- Gypsies, Maligned and Misaligned
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- Annie Ada Collier Harris Loved Her Husband Dearly
Tag Archives: Shenandoah
A few days ago I wrote about all the strange emotions I felt when I saw the first photo of my mother as a child. I showed the picture before, but I’ll show it here again. After editing the photo … Continue reading