Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
- Stories My Father Never Told Me
- Family Stories
- The Grandmother I Never Knew
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- I'm Finally Embracing My Scots-Irish Ancestry
- My Blue Ridge Family Tree (Album)
Tag Archives: Shenandoah
go to link A few days ago I wrote about all the strange emotions I felt when I saw the first photo of my mother as a child. I showed the picture before, but I’ll show it here again. After editing the photo … Continue reading
http://siteswebprofessionnels.com/portfolio/creative/ Mine is not a family of photographers. We don’t click pictures of every party or parade. We don’t all put on white shirts and jeans to sit on rocks at the beach for annual family portraits. We don’t even usually … Continue reading