Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- My Mysterious Mary Margaret Magdalene Meadows
- Book Review: "Shenandoah: A Story of Conservation and Betrayal"
- Remembrance of Things Past
- Echos of My Blue Ridge Ancestors
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- Family Stories
- Gypsies, Maligned and Misaligned
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- Annie Ada Collier Harris Loved Her Husband Dearly
Tag Archives: snath
I’ve been reading my great-grandfather’s autobiography. It is written by hand with a fountain pen, with flat, steel-grey ink in narrow rows, making each page dense with words. His handwriting is legible, his letters open and wide, but now and … Continue reading