Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- Gypsies, Maligned and Misaligned
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- Blue Ridge: Oh, How They Lived!
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- A (Reluctant) Farm Boy's Life in 1865
- "Mules are Always Boasting that their Ancestors are Horses."
- The Winter Solstice and Christmas: From Sun to Son
Tag Archives: Sue Eisenfeld
The following is a review of Sue Eisenfeld’s new book about the hearty mountaineers who lived in the Blue Ridge Mountains before creation of Shenandoah National Park, and who were evicted and moved from their homes to make way for the … Continue reading