buy canadian Divalproex I was surprised to check my mail this morning and discover I’d won a One Lovely Blog award. As a winner, I have obligations, and here they are:
- Add the logo to my blog.
- Link to the person from whom you received this award
- Share seven things about myself
- Nominate blogs I admire for the next “One Lovely Blog” award
- Leave a message on their blogs, letting them know they are “One Lovely Blog”!
http://sailingduluth.com/terms-privacy-policy/ So, in no particular order, here are blogs I admire:
- Shaking the tree, by Su Leslie
- Jollett Etc. by Wendy Mathias
- No Story Too Small, by Amy Johnson Crow
- The 1718 Migration, by Colin Brooks
- Travels with the Blonde Coyote, by Mary Caperton Morton
- Geneabloggers, by Thomas MacEntee
- Eastvold Family, by the Eastvolds
http://mavericksmiraclebabies.org/?portfolio=mike-melissa Here are seven things about myself:
- My toes are very short
- I often have garden dirt under my fingernails
- My primary source of exercise is running up and down stairs
- I haven’t read most of the books I own; one day I will, not sure when
- I have a dog named Pixie; she is the (current) love of my life, but don’t tell my husband
- I’ve been to a lot of places
- I’m in kind of a nesting phase right now
Thanks to Cathy Meder-Dempsey of Opening Doors in Brick Walls for the award!