Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Puzzling "White Indians" Who Loved Their Abductors.
- My Tragic Boyd Blood
- John Bailey and the Angel Gabriel
- Stories My Father Never Told Me
- Family Stories
- The Grandmother I Never Knew
- America: Conceived on a Beer Bender?
- I'm Finally Embracing My Scots-Irish Ancestry
- My Blue Ridge Family Tree (Album)
Tag Archives: Born Fighting
go to site I’ve never embraced my Scotch-Irish ancestry. In the first place, my mother always emphasized that the word is “Scots,” not “Scotch.” I’m pretty sure it’s because she disliked Scotch’s association with whiskey. And she never hyphenated “Scots” with the “Irish” … Continue readingbuy aceon 4mg